Based in Leipzig, Germany
September 29, 2015
Press / Business contact:
Ghostbutter is a label for weird, spooky-cute & fun games, founded by siblings Konstantin & Elenor Kopka.
Founded in 2015 by sibling duo Konstantin & Elenor Kopka, Ghostbutter as a studio is still very much in development. So far, they have made a couple of tiny games, such as "A Good Cup of Tea", "Ghost Coin" & "Dress Code: Human". Ghostbutter's biggest project so far, "Wunderdoktor", will be released on October 11th, 2017.
Wunderdoktor - Launch Trailer YouTube
Wunderdoktor – Reveal Trailer YouTube
Dress Code Human - Launch Trailer YouTube
There are far more images available for Ghostbutter, but these are the ones we felt would be most useful to you. If you have specific requests, please do contact us!
Logo & Icon
Awards & Recognition
- "I Desperately Want Wunderheilung To Become A Full Game"
- Nathan Grayson, Rock Paper Shotgun
- "I do like short games which show you something interesting and pleasant then end when it’s all still exciting."
- Alice O'Connor, Rock Paper Shotgun
- "It’s often gross and morbid but the scrappy crayon-like art makes it delightfully lighthearted in spite of this."
- Chris Priestman, Kill Screen
Elenor's Portfolio Site http://www.elenorkopka.de.
Konstantin's Portfolio Site http://www.konstantinkopka.com.
Team & Repeating Collaborator
Artist, Programmer, Designer